This is NOT an MLM sales pitch, and we aren't selling a thing but quality education here. Learn what the sales reps either do not know or won't tell you about EO safety.
With all of the misinformation on the internet and from overzealous sales reps out there, many are confused about essential oils and how to properly use them.
In this class, we cover:
1. What are essential oils, ottos, absolutes, Co2 extracts, enfleurages, & hydrosols.
2. What can essential oils «do» for you and what they cannot, When should you choose aromatherapy over other modalities (herbalism, acupuncture, etc) when when you should not.
3. Which brand oils should you choose (this is NOT a «toe the company line» class- we will tell you about several great brands).
4. How do you decide which oil (botanical) to use for an issue? Are all oils and oil blends safe for everyone?
5. We will cover safety issues like ingestion, dilution, and EO use with children, pregnancy, lactation extensively.
Each participant will leave with a 22 page booklet on topics covered as well as a roll on that they make as they practice dilution techniques. This class is a hands-on workshop, meaning students will make and take home projects. Please bring a pen and paper for note taking and wear clothes that are OK getting dirty! You'll leave with not only a product that you made, but recipes for other projects.
This class is $50, and pre-regsitration is necessary.