Help spread holiday cheer this season at Nationwide Children’s Hospital! Donate new toys and books during the annual Nationwide Children’s Toy Drive.
Where can I drop off toys?
Follow the signage to the Urgent Care Entrance located at 740 Children's Drive, where staff will accept toy donations for patients while donors remain in their cars.
While we cannot accept food or clothing, here is a list of items we can collect:
Top 10 Wish List for Toys:
1. Plastic infant/toddler musical light up or vibrating toys (V-Tech, Fisher-Price, Munchkin)
2. Lego sets (small and medium sizes)
4. Musical soothers (plastic without cloth parts)
5. UNO card game
6. Little Tike & Fisher Price action structures and parts, people, cars, animals & trains
7. DVD's (Disney, Pixar, Teen)
8. Crayola art supplies (24-pack crayons, markers, colored pencils, scissors), coloring books, craft kits
9. Play-Doh and Play-Doh kits
10. Amazon gift cards
Wish List for Donations: nationwidechildrens.org/wish-list-gifts-to-buy