InterGem Columbus, OH Jewelry Show
At The Greater Columbus Convention Center (Hall B)
400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
November 17-19, 2017
Friday 12pm-6pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
Forget Retail, shop direct from designers, wholesalers and manufacturers for the largest selection at the lowest prices! Find something for everyone when you visit InterGem's Jewelry & Gem Marketplace. InterGem Jewelry Shows have been open to the public for 50 years! Join us in celebrating our Golden Anniversary when we visit your area in 2017.
Diamonds • Beads • Pearls • Opals • Semi & Precious Gemstones • Engagement Rings • Turquoise • Fine Jewelry • Settings • Men’s Jewelry • Watches • Designer Accessories • Costume Pieces • Vintage & Estate • Custom Jewelry • Findings • Chains • Jewelry Supplies • Fashion Accessories • Gifts • Jewelry Cleaning & Repair • And Much More!
***CHILDREN 8 & UNDER NOT PERMITTED***
TICKETS are good for all three days of the show. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $8.00 or purchased online for a 25% discount ($6.00.)
MILITARY RECEIVES FREE ADMISSION: As a «thank you» for their service, The International Gem & Jewelry Show offers free admission to all active duty military and veterans with current military identification (offer includes immediate family). Thank you for your service to our country.
TEACHER REGISTRATION: Our shows are the perfect source for jewelry, design and art students. Your students will find the gems, beads, minerals, chains, supplies and everything they would need to create quality crafts. Plan an unforgettable trip for your class or department in advance and receive:
• Wholesale Access For Your Students And Faculty.
• Receive FREE Passes For Your Students And Faculty.
• Receive Future Passes And Notifications
• For More Information: intergem.com/teacher-student-registration
HOW TO ENTER THE WHOLESALE SECTION
Our Retail Section is open to the public but there is also a designated wholesale section at our show for business owners purchasing bulk quantities. To enter this section please bring a copy of your state business license or permit; AND
1. A business card with the store and buyer’s name imprinted; or
2. A copy of a wholesale house permanent pass bearing the store and buyer’s name; or
3. Company letterhead; or
4. Purchase order or invoice signed by the buyer (or copy of this); or
5. Payroll check stub, voucher, or list bearing company and buyer's name (or copy of this.)
— LINKS — Learn More:
Get Notifications For Columbus Area Shows: